job Requisition : 20190103-001
Job title : Yardi Voyager Investment Management Consultant – Remote
job location : USA/Remote
Open Date : 01/03/2019
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
JDR Consulting is looking for an experienced industry professional to join our mobile implementation team as a Yardi Voyager Investment Management Consultant. Our consultants help Yardi users across the country get quick, accurate solutions to their technology needs. Candidates without Yardi Voyager Investment Management experience will not be considered.
We are seeking an experienced software implementer and investment management expert to provide immediate project management, implementation, and training services in Yardi Voyager Investment Management and other modules. This role is project-based and fully remote, requiring up to 75% travel. The consultant will be responsible for project planning, task delegation and resource management, software implementation, end-user training, and resolving issues in support of our client’s Yardi applications. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in leading software implementation and training is preferred. Strong customer service and excellent spoken and written communication skills are required.
- Yardi Voyager Investment Management expertise is a must
- Accounting, IT, and/or property management work history
- Knowledge of other Yardi modules is a plus
- Knowledge of real estate investment management required
- Knowledge of residential and commercial real estate management a plus
- Understanding of relational databases
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively manage multiple, concurrent client projects and tasks
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and team leading/coordination skills
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ensure compliance with the Project Management Office (PMO) standards
- Serve as subject matter expert for Yardi Voyager Investment Management
- Implement Yardi Voyager Investment Management and other modules of the Yardi Suite of software products
- Execute project plans within time and budget constraints
- Integrate client business processes into the Yardi application suite
- Assist in the development of necessary reports to meet business requirements
- Foster and grow client relationships through product adoption and revenue growth
- Provide additional support to sales team by identifying business development opportunities and assist with new product implementation
- Conduct annual best practice reviews with clients to ensure each client is receiving best possible products and support for their business model
- Respond in a timely manner to the client (all communications answered within 24hours)
- Build, maintain and retain a close relationship with the client with a minimum of 3 on-site visits during each project
- Prepare account management, progress, expenditure and other related reports
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, marketing, business, or a related field from an accredited institution required.
- MBA in Project Management or PMP certification a plus.
- Experience with Six Sigma, CMM or ITIL methodologies a plus.