JDR Consulting – Sage Intacct Referral Program
At JDR Consulting, much of our success has been as a result of referrals from business professionals, friends and satisfied customers who understand what we do and value our commitment to excellent service. As a token of our appreciation, we have created the JDR Referral Program to recognize and reward you for introducing our company. Through this program, you can help us to reach out to companies who may be looking at their options to replace their current business and financial management software.
How you can benefit from being a Referral Partner
We have two levels of rewards in our program:
JDR Welcomes Your Referrals
When you make a referral, you become a JDR Advocate. All confirmed and registered referrals result in a $25 gift card to the Advocate. The referral must have a legitimate need and the funding resources to purchase a new ERP system within one year following the referral.
Successful New Client Referrals
For every successful referral that becomes a JDR customer, we will reward our Advocate 5% of the first-year subscription fees. All awards are net of any promotions or discounts and exclude any professional services or other related offerings.
For example, an average Sage Intacct software subscription is $25,000. As an Advocate, you would receive a $25 gift card for the initial contact plus $1,250 for the subscription fees.
There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can receive under this program, and everyone is eligible to participate, with the exception of employees of JDR and their immediate families.
JDR Advocates can claim awards in several ways for referring a potential Sage Intacct candidate:
- Check payable to the Advocate
- Credit toward the purchase of additional subscriptions, numbers or professional services
- Discount applied to your referral’s purchase
- Donation to your favorite charity
What does an ideal Sage Intacct customer look like? A company that…
- Spends too much time on reporting and consolidation work outside of their current ERP (e.g. in Excel) which is error-prone and increases labor cost
- Experiences delayed close times and flawed insight into financial state
- Has disparate systems requiring duplicate entry and constant reconciliation
- Spends significant resources maintaining infrastructure, operating systems, patches and integrations
- Lacks application controls and segregation of duties
- Handles transaction workflows outside of their current ERP (e.g. purchasing, order entry, inventory, time and expense, etc.)
Register a Referral for Sage Intacct
To register a referral, fill out the on-line form. Once we confirm your referral as a potential Sage Intacct candidate and successfully register them, we will ask you to make an initial introduction to JDR with your client. To qualify, each referral must be made prior to the prospect contacting JDR, Sage Intacct or another Sage Intacct partner on their own and the prospect cannot already be listed in JDR or Sage Intacct’s system as an existing lead. In addition, the prospect must become a new JDR client within one year of the initial referral.